If something has changed about your Wi-Fi, for example if you have a new Internet provider, a new router, or you recently moved, you may need to update your Friendship Lamp's Wi-Fi settings.
With a Filimin Bridge
Recent lamps include a Filimin Bridge to eliminate the need for Wi-Fi setup. If you have a Filimin Bridge, it may not be necessary to reconfigure your settings, but just to make sure everything is reset correctly:
- Unplug your bridge from both the router and the wall.
- Unplug your Friendship Lamp.
- Plug your bridge back in, plugging it into the router first and then the power outlet.
- Wait for your bridge to finish booting up (you'll see a steady green light with a blinking red light in it),
- Plug in your Friendship Lamp and wait for it to boot up.
Without a Filimin Bridge
If you don't have a Filimin Bridge, that's okay! Just follow the setup process as if this is the first time you are setting up your Friendship Lamp:
- Start with your lamp unplugged and using a Wi-Fi enabled device, head to our Filimin Manager
- On the left-hand-side menu, click on SETUP Wi-Fi & REGISTER
- Enter the ID of your lamp as well as a name of your choice.
- Plug in your Friendship Lamp and follow the on screen instructions