UncommonGoods did a great video showing the process of setting up your Friendship Lamp with a Filimin bridge. Or if you prefer to see the directions written out, please read below:
First, make sure you have handy your Filimin Friendship Lamp, Filimin Bridge, the bridge’s black power cord, the bridge’s blue Ethernet cord, and your functioning Wi-Fi router.
When you start, your lamp should be unplugged next to a power outlet near your router and your bridge should be unplugged with the power and Ethernet cords next to your
- Securely connect the blue Ethernet cord to your bridge and to your router
- Plug the black power cord into your bridge and into a power outlet
- Your bridge will now begin to boot up. This will take a few minutes. When your bridge shows a steady green light and a blinking red/orange light, you are ready for the next step.
- Plug your Friendship Lamp into a power outlet nearby.
- The lamp will boot up and automatically connect to the bridge to indirectly access your Wi-Fi network. When it has successfully connected, your lamp will glow a bright celebratory rainbow and then go dark, ready to sent and receive touches!
- At this point if you would like to move your lamp to another location, simply unplug your lamp and plug it back in at the desired location. Your lamp will repeat the last step and reconnect.
If you purchased your lamp as a pair, your lamp will automatically be grouped with its partner. If you would like to edit your group settings or configure your lamp, create or log into your account and click Setup Wi-Fi & Register on the left column. From there, you’ll be able to follow the prompts to register the lamp to your account.
Still having trouble? Please contact us and we will be happy to help!
Tags: bridge, OSS, One-step-setup, Setup, black box,