If your Friendship Lamp is pulsing either blue or blue and green after being set up for your home wi-fi network, that means that your lamp is able to connect to the network, but is not able to get out to the internet for some reason. Here are some things you can try:
- Reset your router and your lamp: physically unplug both units, wait a few seconds, then replug them in. Your router will take a few minutes to boot.
- If there are firewall or security settings on your router, disable them.
- If you are a Netgear customer and have the Netgear Mobile App, check to make sure your lamp hasn't been paused. Our lamps are listed as Espressif IoT on this app.
- Confirm that your home Wi-Fi is working: check by opening a webpage on a Wi-Fi-dependent device in your home.
- Try updating your bridge. You can learn how to do that in our knowledge base article "Updating your bridge".
- If you are using your home's guest network, switch to the main network instead.
Still having trouble? Please contact us and we will be happy to help!
Tags: blue, firewall, home, house